Tune in to a 3-hour special broadcast on “Africa Live” on UhuruRadio.com this Sunday from 11am – 2pm U.S. Eastern Time
“PRISM and COINTELPRO: Obama’s Secret War on the African Community”
This week Africa Live is presenting a special three-hour show looking into the recent revelations that the Obama administration presides over the NSA’s program to spy on the emails and phone calls not only of U.S. residents but the whole world.
Host Dedan Sankara will probe into the NSA’s PRISM program and its legal and political ramifications as well as its historic connection to the U.S. government’s COINTELPRO which assassinated our leaders and imprisoned our activists in the 1960s and 70s.
Distinguished guests include:
- Chairman Omali Yeshitela, leader of the African Socialist International
- Glen Ford, Black Agenda Report Executive Editor
- Attorney Michael Ratner of the Center for Constitutional Rights
- Diop Olugbala, President International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement
- Luwezi Kinshasa, Secretary General of the African Socialist International
Tune in via the internet at UhuruRadio.com or listen over your phone.
Email your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call-in live during the show:
U.S. Phone: 727-565-1599 or 800-420-5593
UK Phone: 020-8133-6629
USM St.Pete organizers at recent protest in Tampa against the NSA. Both organizers have Taken the Pledge of Solidarity. Have you?