SMASH COLONIAL VIOLENCE!
Police occupation in Philly murders 5 Africans in 1 week!
Police massacred African workers in Sierra Leone during strike!
JUNE 27 •7pm
Uhuru Solidarity Center
3733 Lancaster Ave, W. Phila
Sponsored by the International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement and the Uhuru Soldarity Movement
InPDUM.org • UhuruSolidarity.org
215-239-8844 • 215-387-0919
• Phila police murdered 5 African men in May alone – including W. Phila’s Stephen “Cheesy” Henderson.
• School District of Phila is closing 23 black community schools while building a $460 million prison!
• Every 28 hours, a black man, woman or child in the U.S. is murdered by the police.
Just like the continued attacks on African people in Sierra Leone, West Africa, this is colonial violence.
African people have a right to resist these attacks!
Community Forum Featuring:
- DIOP OLUGBALA, International President, International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement, just returning from organizing tour in Sierra Leone, West Africa!
- Stephen Henderson Sr. – InPDUM Philly President
- Danita Bates – School District Parent, Community Activist
- Harris Daniels – Uhuru Solidarity Movement – Philly